Thank you for always choosing our gaming products.
As our fan base continues to grow and we aim to have more consumers enjoy our products, we’d like to make note of some guidelines for the uploading and streaming of gameplay videos.
Please be sure to follow the provisions listed below when using gameplay videos depicting FALCOM products:
There is no need to contact us individually when creating, uploading or streaming gameplay videos in accordance with these guidelines.
Gameplay videos may be created, streamed, uploaded or viewed under the following conditions:
(1) When made or consumed for personal use and/or without profit-driven or business-related motives, such as posting to a blog, website or social media.
(2) When posted to video streaming sites or services, such as YouTube or Twitch.
1. Uploading or streaming videos for profit-driven or business-related purposes is strictly prohibited.
The only exception to this case involves a customer being an affiliated partner of services, such as YouTube and Twitch, where monetization functions are available for use.
2. Gameplay videos made by our customers cannot be used as out official videos for advertising or other purposes.
3. Uploading or Streaming videos before the official release date of our titles is strictly prohibited so as not to spoil the fun for other customers.
However, this will not apply to cases where we ask such information be released through a separate entity or individual.
4. When handling content related to the core of the story, such as important events, etc., please include a notice such as “Spoilers” in the title of the video, in the summary section, or in the video so as not to spoil the enjoyment of other users.
5. In addition to the aforementioned provisions, the following are prohibited from appearing as part of any video content:
– Violate laws and public order and morals
– Contain discriminatory, defamatory, or other expressions that may be offensive to third parties.
– Contain illegal activities such as publishing non-public data in game content or modifying saved data.
– Acts that bring disrepute to any of our brands, products or titles.
- We are not responsible for any problems caused by these guidelines.
- We reserve the right to prohibit or restrict users from uploading or streaming videos that violate these guidelines at our discretion.
- If you do not comply with our request, or if you cause any damage to us, FALCOM may claim compensation for the damage.
- We reserves the right to change or suspend these guidelines at its discretion for any reason.
February 28th, 2022